Friday, May 23, 2008

The American Indians

I have studied 3 lessons which were planned to demonstrate the American Indian’s characteristics & how people (the white one)judge them.Well,through all these 3 texts,I found out that the authors were extremely bias.The first one was thoroughly against them & it was crystal clear according to the tone of the text.On the other hand,the last 2 ones were for the American Indians.In addition,the authors admired them as civilized unity. As far as I’m concerned,I think that initially we should consider them as human-whether civilized or not.Then,we should respect them & see whether they pay it back or not.The information given in the texts are not reliable for they’ve written the texts based on their experience;therefore,I can’t judge ‘til I myself have the experience.Nevertheless,I do my best to be on the safe side when I come across one of them,but not in a way as if they’re another specimen.

No comments: