Friday, April 18, 2008

Autobiography

I was born in July 15th,1988,in Tehran,Iran.I was born in a neuclear family in which I am the third child.I was really spoilt because whatever I wanted to do,I asked for candies,gum & jelly.I was quite dependent to mum;as a result,it was extremely difficult to be seperated & go to school. What's more,I became more jelous &sensitive after my brother's birth.My brother was delivered when I was 6.Soon after,my parents sent me to Shokuh English Institute in order to learn English.At first,it was great,but when it came to dictation in which we had to write the words in English &their meanings in Persian,I was down in the dumps for I knew how to write in English but not in Persian;therefor, I quit the course; nevertheless,my cuorosity led me to learn English again,for my siblings spoke inEnglish& I did'nt understand what they were talking about. When I was 7,my paternal grandma,who lived with us,died.I felt lonely at that time because she was really lovely. God bless her.Then, I went to primary school& passed it successfully-I was thetop student during the 5 years.I was a bit naughty in the secondary school;however,it was not my fault,for some of my classmates who were trying hard to become the top student tuned on in me.Even we had some quarells,which put us into trouble. I would like to mention that I was good at drawing with charcoal.Besides,I was an amateur poet.In the first grade of secondary school,I had 2 teachers whom were sisters.Both were knowledgeable whereas the younger one was more intimate & friendly.She was one of my teachers who I admired.I passed the secondary school admirably.when I went to highb school,I was studying at pre-FCE level.After few months,I was bottled up because was bias & at the same time friendly.I think that he was a nice friend but not a well-behaved teacher.Then,I went to another institude.I could'nt believe my eyes!A handsome,gallant guy who was wearing a gorgous tie entered the classroom & said "Hi"with British accent.He was a polite & authentic teacher.I kept on going to his classes up to the 3rd grade of CAE level.What doomed me to give it up was my hectic program of studying for the enterance exam of university.To be honest,it was my pleasure to be his student.During the time thet I was studying at pre-university,I got familiar with a devoted teacher who was always ready to give me a hand.That year was full of ups & downs, interesting & dull experience.For instance,we concealed the keys of my teacher's silver Xantia because he always had left them in the office & forgotten where he had put them. The other example is trauncy. Whenever we had English class,I used to go home & study the otherlessons. I knew all the points,so attending the class was a waste of time.My sister's wedding party was held while I was preparing for the exam.The funny piont is what occured the next Thursday-I was in an operation room,as a result of being under stress & pressure!!!What heppened exactly was that my Apanthesis had to be removed.Even during the time that I was wearing stiches,I went to school.Every body was jaw-dropped,but I loathed to fall behind the other students.I passed the exam;however,I was'nt satisfied with the way they took the exam.They collected the answersheets an hour early & after 10 minutes,they realized that they had goofed.Any way,every thing was over & I was accepted in Alzahra university in English Literature.When I heard that the classes were planned to start 5 months later,I was over the moon.During that lovely,long break,I recharged my batteries.In addition,I was oferred to work in various istitutes as a part-time teacher;however,I chose one of them & did my best to be a unique teacher from vaious perspectives.At the beginning of the 1st semester,every thing was as easy as ABCs,but day by day,the more we studied,the more we were lack of time.It was unbearably hectic to handle my studies & my responsibilities as a teacher. Recently,I sat for an international exam which is supported by Cambridge university.Although the result is not sent yet,I'm hopeful. Now, I'm up to neck in my studies & my career.And I have been doing my best to keep them in equilibrium.

No comments: